Thursday, March 14, 2013

Logo and BGM

Hi Knitters,

I'm so glad that we finally have a LOGO.

This logo is designed from a friend from Japan.  Don't you like it?  It totally fits our title..A sharp and smart LEMON and two needles for KNITTING. Look at that 'sexy' body of the lemon.  Doesn't it remind you a ball of yarn? Gorgeous work!  Thank you my friend!


Also, another friend who composed the background music for our YouTube Tutorial just uploaded some music in her SoundCloud account



Feel free to listen to her music.  As my friend mentioned, she has  made some alternation for the BGM.  It's very possible that I may used some of her music in the future for my YouTube videos.  

Anyway, I'm still working on the new tutorial....see you guys soon!

HAPPY KNITTING

No comments:

Post a Comment