Sunday, June 15, 2014

What do you do to kill back pain?

Hi knitters,

Recently I've been suffering from back pain.  It's not only owing to knitting.  My back pain is caused by playing badminton, studying, and improper sleeping posture...

Anyhow, I would like to share some of my solution:





1. EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulator).
My back is now as hard as a rock.  I often turn to high levels.  
Some people may not like the idea of having electricity running in your body.  Read the instructions before use.





2. Biofreeze.
Put on this cool ointment on the pain area.  Please do not rub it hard.  It's cool.  But don't over do it.  Always use when your body is clean.



3.  Heating pad.
My favourite.  It's very helpful.  But some people find it too hot. Make sure you don't wear anything metal as it's DANGEROUS.  The heat metal would burn your skin.





4.  Herbal heating pad.
Put it in microwave no more than 2 mins.  Put it on your shoulders while you knit.  It helps.  But don't place it on your body directly on your skin.  Always wear something.

5. Taking a shower.
It always help if you take a hot shower.  So refreshing.

Anyway, rest when you don't feel well.  

HAPPY KNITTING

No comments:

Post a Comment