Monday, December 10, 2012

Op. 4


Hi Knitters,

Scarf named Op. 4 is finally done.  Hohohohoho....

I'm just so happy that MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED.  Surely a lot has been learnt: photography, pattern writing, color matching, using props....etc etc.  It was a time consuming project, but the result is, as you can see: A picture is worth a thousand words. Thrilled that I am for the great support from the public.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  I'm eternally grateful for all the support from my family and friends.  My cats were also very helpful for not sleeping on my lap while I was knitting and counting at all.



I purposely distinguished the two sets of patterns by using yarns of two different colors, kind of constrasting in the sense of the   The outcome is satisfying.  Surprisingly, the back sides of the two patterns look very pretty too, almost like reversible knitting, which was not in my plan at all.




The major technical challenges for this scarf are bobble making and cable knitting.  They are in fact easy to learn and can be recognized apparently when mistake is made. Once you get used to it, they are just two sets of repeating 4-row and 12-row patterns.  I may just use the pattern for two separate scarfs in the future.

If you like Op. 4 scarf, don't just look.  Try to knit it yourself.

The pattern is now available in both Ravelry and Etsy.

Thank you again and
HAPPY KNITTING

No comments:

Post a Comment