Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!


You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Ho ho ho
Merry Christmas!!!!

I just sent an email to Santa Claus and gave him my gift lift.  What I want most at the moment is another ball of this yarn.


Urgent!  I need another all of SMC Select Brioletto from Italy as I'm on my way knitting Op. 6.  Santa, please help!



Oh my goodness!!!This scarf is unbelievably soft even though  Brioletto contains 40% Polyester.  (Polyester is not always a negative 'ingredient')  The remaining 60% is Merino...oh, that's why the softness....



The appearance of this yarn  indeed is very interesting.  And due to the uniqueness of its outlook, one only knit to do something simple and the scarf will stands out by itself.  



Will let you guys know the progress of Op. 6.  Again,
HAPPY KNITTING



2 comments:

  1. Have you ever received one of this ball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..not from Santa...
    Would like to try other colors too.

    ReplyDelete