Saturday, September 7, 2013

Finally I got the Turbo Click!


Hi Knitters,

How's your day?  Today is exceptionally hot in San Francisco.  Unbelievable.  Everybody goes out.  Me too.


I got a call earlier from a yarn store.  The sales representative informed me that the addi Turbo Click set has been restocked!  Hurrah!!!  

I then went to the yarn shop.  After Comparing the original Turbo and the Lace sets  I made up my mind and bought the Turbo.  Why?  Because it's always out of stock.  So I guess, only guess, that the turbo performs better. And also because the needles of the Lace set are too short.  Well, you may ask me, "why didn't you get the Lace Long Tip in the other store a few days earlier?"   Hmmm...that's because I like the tip of the needles of smaller sizes better.  (US #4-7)   What do you think?  And how do you like the Click Lace Long Tip set?  



I have a cirucular turbo in US #5.  That works very well.  And I've heard a lot of compliement about Turbo Click.  Well, actually I did try to connect the cord and the needles.  I didn't hear any click from this German set.  Hahaha.  Here is the official description of the Click Turbo:

The addi Turbo® Click system provides 10 different sizes of addi Turbo® tips (3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, and 10.0mm), three different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord (24”, 32” and 40”), and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. 



I bought this expensive set (yes, it's EXPENSIVE) also because of the lifetime warranty.  Someday I will have a chance to see how good the customer services (as I heard) is.   Will try these needles with my next project.  Then of course I will blog about it!


Enjoy your weekend and
HAPPY KNITTING

No comments:

Post a Comment